Saturday, August 20, 2011

DJ Leggs Interview On "Mecca Muzik" Radio 8-19-11

A Dope Phone Interview I Did With mecca Muzik Based Out Of new york On Friday August 19th 9:30 Pm.....Was An hr Long Focus About Me and my DJ & Dance career. Everything from How I started dancing, my crew, The scene in the early days, the story behind our success, Mentors & Inspirations. My DJ Career & How I started simultaneously intergrating into my arts, Transforming everything over into a business Working, With Artists Right up to what Im doing Now including Teaching Bboying, ORIGINAL SKILLZ RI, My "Original Skillz" BBoy Jam Coming Up In OCT 2011, Where I Will Be Traveling/Playing Next & Splashy Magazine...Look Out For HOODSTRONG RADIO Invading the GETYOURZWORLD.COMPAGE segment
of Mecca Muzik Very Soon.

Leggs Web Flyers
(Click the picture to go to getyourzworld.com)


Leggs Interview On Mecca Muzik Blog Talk Radio 8-19-11

No comments: