Friday, September 30, 2011

NEW HOODSTRONG RADIO MIXSHOW FOR WEEK OF SEPT 30th

Photobucket

Just in time to close this month down...I swear I been multitasking like a crazy man thats prob the reason for the two week gap in shows. I dont mean to keep yall thirtsy My bad. Ok lets get right into this one shall we...& Oct by the way will be a very full month for shows...Anyhow One of the tightest joints i start out with is the new Juicy J "Gotta New One" In my opinion one of his dopest jams in a while, brand New 50 Cent "Enforcer" From The Movie Soundtrack Called "Real Steele" Thats Releasing Soon..Also New DJ Drama,Talia coles Off his third pwoer album "Never See you again" pretty cool. Some good R&b With the help Of Sterling Sims, Jazmine Sullivan, Monica & Ester Dean..& We hit you with more Hip Hop goodies Like DJ Hazes new one with Sheek & Mysonne...A lotta Djs been realeasing collabo records lately which is great 7 Brings me to the attention of this recent Statik Selektah, Big K.R.I.T. & freddie Gibbs From Selektahs New Album Dropping Or may of already dropped...Anyway Tune in Baby Hoodstrong Radio Get Ready For October

HOODSTRONG RADIO 1 HR MIXSHOW 9-30-11



Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?fvle4bs0jev6jww
Backup: http://www.divshare.com/download/15840350-016

No comments: