Thursday, January 5, 2012

HOODSTRONG RADIO First Show For 2012 (Week Of Jan 5th) HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Photobucket

Heres the new ones buddies lets get it out there for the world to hear, First banger for the New year as we go in...I have another show coming shortly so be patient. This one is Hot though

Something tells me music should be good for the 1st quarter of 2012..Hope so lets see. Also do know I have a new website going up soon www.IAMLEGGS.COM Which will encompase both My DJ & Dance careers In an entrepenurial standpoint. This very Blog is being done now too as you can see a new head board but nothing magnificent just a lil something for the sake of change, and I will have My dance site itself LEGGWORK PRODUCTIONS Redone any week now so check those. Time to put a new face on my brands for 2012, That time is now...Ok without further talk, lets get to the music. Enjoy & "HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM DJ LEGGS & HOODSTRONG ENTERTAINMENT".


HOODSTRONG RADIO 1 HR MIXSHOW 1-5-12

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?3gkc0ufhu25bgde
Backup: http://www.divshare.com/download/16521715-c1c



PLAYLIST:

MYSONNE - GET TO THE MONEY
MEEK MILL - LEAN WIT IT
FRENCH MONTANA - EVERYTHINGS A GO
LOVERANCE FT 50 CENT & YOUNG JEEZY - UP REMIX
JEREMIH, DRAKE & LIL WAYNE - THE MOTTO REMIX
RKELLY - I QUIT YOU
RASHAD FT STYLES P - THE LIFE
TEYANA TAYLOR FT WALE - MAKE YOUR MOVE
B.O.B. FT ANDRE 3000 - PLAY THE GUITAR
MAINO FT T.I. & MEEK MILL - IM ABOUT CREAM REMIX
MYSTIKAL FT LIL WAYNE & BIRDMAN - ORIGINAL
FRANK OCEAN - 4 TEARS
FRENCH MONTANA FT ACE HOOD - YOU DONT HEAR ME THOUGH
KOACH K RICH FT DRAKE, LIL WAYNE & STEVIE LOCKS - BAD CHICK DANCE
RON BROWZ FT DJ ABSOLUT - BOTTLES COMING
1982 - SHINING
CHRIS BROWN - PUSH ME UP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovin' it!