Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hoodstrong Radio Week Of 5-22-13


Photobucket

Hey guys It is your neighborhood friendly DJ LEGGS, here is this weeks show..I may squeeze one more out next week before the end of the month. So stay tuned peep the playlist let it speak for itself and hit play if your not convinced and let the music further speak for itself. Thanks for listening and for those who download and support my shows. Peace till next time. BTW For booking DJ Leggs In Europe this summer I will be In Sweden (Stockholm), France (Paris) & Italy (Location TBA) This summer Starting June 2nd and for about a month, So Book me while I am out there and close. Also USA Inquiries are always accepted. Anywhere else in the world; I'm game. Lets do it by making that solid connection, hit me on FB Or Twitter or email/call directly. Its that easy. I will be attempting another HOODSTRONG RADIO Tour this summer June-Aug. Looking to secure about ten locations, at least, so get me in your town. Peace again.

Hoodstrong Radio 1 Hr Mixshow Hip Hop & R&B - DJ LEGGS

Playlist:




DREAM FT BEYONCE & 2 CHAINZ - TURNT
DREAM FT JAY-Z - HIGH ART
BEYONCE - GROWN WOMAN
KRISS KELLI - I GOT YOUR MAN
CIARA FT FUTURE & B.O.B. - BODY PARTY (REMIX)
KELLY ROWLAND - DIRTY LAUNDRY
MARIO FT NICKI MINAJ - SOMEBODY ELSE
SCOTTY REBEL FT FRENCH MONTANA - BANG
ASAP FERG FT ASAP ROCKY, FRENCH MONTANA, SCHOOLBOY Q & TRINAD JAME$ - WORL
B.O.B. FT 2 CHANIZ - HEADBAND
FUTURE - HANDS ON U
LIL WAYNE & 2 CHAINZ - DAYS & DAYS
PHIL ADE FT BUN B - 2AM
PLIES - EFFING OR WHAT
PRODIGY - DOUGH PILDIN
STATIK SELEKTAH FT SEAN PRICE & MAC MILLER - 21 & OVER

No comments: