Tuesday, December 1, 2009

HOODSTRONG RADIO 12-1-09 LETSSS GOOOO!

As usual Im rockin even more new music on this weeks Hoodstrong Radio. I really should of had this show out there about 3 days ago but Ive been very occupied as usual. Never the less I promise you nothing but great music. In this one you will Find some new stuff By CB, Timberland, R Kelly, Gucci, Starr (From Skull Gang), Snoop and more...Its Hoodstrong Radio so Enjoy it, download it. See you in about a week for the next, Its DJ L-E-Double G-S Babyyyy!



Download:http://www.divshare.com/download/9573396-064

Playlist

Young Money Ft Lloyd - Bedrock
Chris Brown Ft Ester Dean - I Love You
Neyo - Let Me Know
Timberland Ft Keri Hilson & Chris Brown & D.O.E - Maniac
Usher - Ft T.I. - In My Bag
Birdman Ft Drake - 4 My Town
Clipse - Freedom
DJ Kayslay - Blockstars (Remix)
Gucci Mane Ft Lil Wayne & Camron - Stupid Wild
Mac Boney Ft Spodee - Smoke
R-Kelly - Crazy Night
Starr Ft Juelz Santana & Jim Jones - Secret (Remix)
Yo Gotti Ft Lil Wayne - Women Lie, Men Lie
Juvenile - We Be Getting Money
Snoop Dogg Ft Brandy & Pharell - Special

No comments: