Monday, October 15, 2012

Hooooodstrong Radio Week 2 Of Oct 15th


Photobucket

Hey guys DJ Leggs coming through with Octobers second weeks show...Lets keep things hot, more brand new stuff for everyone out there to dig into...To My continued listeners thanks for tuning in and of course thanks to my partnering internet stations for keeping the Rock steady on airing my mixes...Anyway as usual if yall like the show do download it below for your favorite listening devices. Other wise tune in on My blog and my partnering stations as regularly every week peace!

Hoodstrong Radio 1 Hr Mixhsow (Hip Hop & R&B) 10-15-12
 
Backup: http://www.divshare.com/download/19845758-fb4"=>http://www.divshare.com/download/19845758-fb4
 



Playlist:

MASSPIKE MILES FT GUNPLAY - FLIGHT 69
T.I. FT LIL WAYNE - BALL
B.U.C. (Formerly Ill Al Skratch) - CLUB ROCKIN
ELLE VARNER FT METAFORE - I DONT CARE REMIX
JOE BUDDENS FT LIL WAYNE - SHE DONT PUT IT DOWN LIKE YOU
ROBIN THICKE - BLESSING
BOBBY V - ROCK BODY
DJ DRAMA FT RICK ROSS, PUSHA T, CURREN$Y & MIGUEL - CLOUDS
EVE - SHE BAD BAD
PUSHA T FT FUTURE - PAIN
BRANDY - LET ME GO
DJ KHALED FT MOVADO, FRENCH MONTANA, ACE HOOD - SUICIDAL THOUGHTS REMIX
FAT JOE FT RICK ROSS & JUICY J - INSTAGRAM THAT HOE
JAY SEAN - SO HIGH
STYLES P - I KNOW
WU-TANG CLAN - SIX DIRECTIONS OF BOXING
RAY J - HEAVN IN MY BED
LEONA LEWIS - LOVEBIRD

No comments: